Articles Tagged with “Carbon monoxide”

As reported by the Cook County Record, a Chicago couple is suing a heating and cooling company, claiming they suffered from carbon monoxide exposure after gas valves were left open.

Dennis and Gloria Turner filed a lawsuit Sept. 24 in Cook County Circuit Court against Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., Four Seasons Heating and Cooling, and Four Seasons Home Services.

According to the complaint, the Turners hired the defendants to tune up their furnace and boiler at their residence on Sept. 24, 2012, when the defendants left the gas shutoff and pilot control valves open, allowing carbon monoxide and natural gas to leak into the residence.

Contact Information